Hurricane Michael Florida Pan-Handle Vehicle Transport Discounts Shipping for Salvaged, Flooded, Inoperable, Storm Damaged Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Boats and more.
From the point of contact at Mexico Beach and Bay County, to the coastline and inland counties from Escambia and Santa Rosa to Hamilton and Wakulla, damaged vehicles need to be removed and relocated to make way for cleanup, demolition, and rebuilding crews.
Adding insult to injury are the car carrier companies jacking up prices to ship damaged, inoperable, flooded vehicles left in the wake of Hurricane Michael. In the spirit of doing our part in the recovery of the Florida panhandle, we’re offering a 10% discount to all residents, car dealerships, auto auctions and other private and fleet vehicle owners located in Florida counties impacted by storm surge, high winds, and flooding as a result of Hurricane Michael.
With a network of nationwide carriers to transport anything:
- Individual Vehicles
- Company fleets
- Auto Auctions
- Auto Dealerships
- Oversized Utility and Construction Vehicles
- Emergency Responder Units
- Wide-Load/Permit Required Loads
- Mobile Homes, RV’s, Off-Road Vehicles
- And more
With our nationwide network of vehicle carriers, including closed units, standard car carriers, wide-loads, heavy equipment haulers and more, we can respond asap to your call. If you need to ship damaged fleets from a car dealership to an auto auction or have an inoperable personal vehicle hauled to salvage, we are a nationwide auto transportation broker with access to routes and destinations to any location to the next block, next county, or across the country.
Vehicle transport to the next county or to the farthest corner of the country is no problem.
Along with guaranteed best rates, you’ll also get:
- Operable and non-operable, damaged vehicle hauling
- Heavy equipment and over-sized load transportation
- Local, regional, national, and international car carrier network with routes to all destinations
- Expert auto auction service including Copart, Adesa, Manheim, IAA and independent salvage auto auctions
- Serving the wholesale commercial auto industry and the private single-unit owner/seller
Give us a call we’re here 24/7 to get your auto hauling needs scheduled and moving forward. We’re standing by to do our part to help anyone in the path of damage from Hurricane Michael.